The Coffee Officina is looking to fill the position of Coffee Roaster.
We are seeking a person with a real passion for speciality coffee who is able to work as part of a small team and also on their own without assistance and supervision. The candidate will need previous experience in the coffee world. A good eye for detail, great customer service skills and a self-starter attitude.
Location: Matching Tye, Essex
Job type: Full time. Mon-Fri 9-5pm
Salary: 20k – 25k per year depending on experience.
- • Coffee Roasting.
• Organisation of daily roastery tasks, schedule roast times and daily data report.
• Participation in cupping and quality control.
• Grinding and packing of roasted coffee.
• Order dispatch and printing labels.
• General assistance around the roastery including sorting and handling of green coffee (regular heavy lifting involved – coffee sacks weight 60-70Kg each).
• Answering emails and phone calls.
• Assist wholesale customers with ordering and general support.
• As a small team, roles sometimes overlap so you will also need to assist with other roastery tasks including cleaning and making coffee for clients.
- • Proof of right to work in the UK.
• Have a full UK driving licence.
• Experience in coffee required.
• Be organised and methodical.
• Attention to detail.
• Flexible and reliable.
• A focus on quality coffee and the desire to continually improve and develop.
• The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Customers service skills.
• Work well within a small team.
Please send us a PDF of your CV, along with a brief covering letter to email@example.com